Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting A Job...

Getting a job is no easy task. We all know that. And if you don't or getting a job is easy for you, well let's just say I may not like you very much. I have quit 2 jobs already. One @ a department store in the mall and one @ a global retail store (both will remain unnamed). The first was a pemporary job that turned long term. I quit because of my bipolar but that's only part. I havent really identified the other part. Same for the second job except it was long term from the begining. My next job will be different. I will keep it NO MATTER WHAT! I need a job. Everyone does. I am currently looking for a nanny job. I love kids. Always have ever since I was one. So it seems like the perfect way to go. I just have to find one. :( Not easy. But then again maybe if it is hard to find this job and I have to struggle a little maybe I will really realize how much I need to keep it and really commit this time. I can't disappoint my family or myself again. It breaks my heart knowing how much my parents have never seen me actually succeed at a job. I want them to see me do good and be proud of me. I want to be proud of me. I want to really succeed at this. I want to see this through and I want "The Gampe Plan" to be successful too.


No comments:

Post a Comment